Basic information about your personal data processing
Data Controller is UAB “Finolita Unio”, Lvovo str. 25, Vilnius LT-09320, Lithuania, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Main data processing purposes:
• To identify customers.
• To implement obligations under the laws on money laundering and terrorist financing prevention and tax evasion prevention.
• To verify the suitable customers.
• To conclude and execute agreements and provide services.
• To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as to respond to your questions and comments.
• To send administrative information to you, for example, information regarding our websites and changes to our Terms and Conditions.
• To offer and facilitate the provision of services
• The execution of risk management (for more information please refer to section Profiling below).
• The processing of transactions.
• To secure evidence. Finolita may record any ongoing communication (video or voice).
• To provide you with updates and announcements concerning our products, promotions and programs and to send you invitations to participate in special programs (direct marketing).
• To personalise your experience on the website by presenting products and offers tailored to you.
Profiling. Currently the customer’s profiling procedures are completed manually. However, Finolita intends to make this process automatic. When this happens, please note that you have a right as a data subject to object to such profiling which is only performed by automated means and request for a manual evaluation of your risk.
Your data subject rights: to obtain information about your stored Personal Data, the right to correct and transmit your data and, if necessary, to object to (when data is processed based on our legitimate interest or your consent), restrict the processing of, or deleting of, your Personal Data. You also have a right to submit a claim at the State Data Protection Inspectorate.